Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Scraplifting

I would describe myself as EXTREMELY organized. 
I love making lists, using my label maker and filling Rubbermaid bins to hide junk.

On the other hand when it comes to paper crafts, I create out of order and when the mood strikes!
So, if you've read my previous posts, you know I'm already married.
But today I have some engagement pages to share.
For some reason, unbeknownst to me, I cannot create in chronological order...

So here goes:

My guess is if you are reading this blog you are a scrapbooker and you have probably heard the term "scraplifting" before. But just in case...

Scraplifting (skrap-lift-ing) – The act of copying ideas and designs from another person’s scrapbook page to use in your own pages. Designs or ideas can be copied in whole or in part and is largely subjective.

I like to scraplift just to get me started... I usually embellish with my own creativity.  The first two pages are considered "scraplifed."  The third page is all me...




 Here's a close up... I couldn't resist those darn vintage buttons again!!! 
...Wish I had more!


 The gems I used are from the Imaginisce iRock tool. 
I just started using it but I'm already a HUGE fan.


The patterned paper I used for all three pages is from my favorite: Cosmo Cricket.

And of course my A-W-E-S-O-M-E photographer is Dominique Nelson
from Dominique Nelson Photography
Check her out here:

1 comments:

Emily Leiphart said...

These layouts are amazing! I'm in love with the papers and you and your husband are a gorgeous couple!!