Thursday, January 20, 2011

Art from the Heart-Emily Leiphart

So remember when I said I started this whole blog adventure because I follow crafty bloggers?
What I really meant to say is I follow Emily Leiphart

At the risk of sounding totally creepy--{which I'm not I promise!}
I just adore this woman!
Her cards are clean and simple and just amazing! 
The kind of cards you see and say to yourself  "I wish I would of thought of that!"

Well, she just did her first video tutorial on the technique above.

And I thought to myself if I'm going to claim myself as her biggest fan I better try this out!

So here it is Emily!  My first shot at your ink background technique...

I hope I made you proud! ;)

Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black and Tim Holtz Distress Ink in
 fire brick, spiced marmalade, broken china, peeled paint, and dusty concord
Sentiment: Unity Stamp Co. She said...
Heart: Stampin' Up 2002

1 comments:

Emily Leiphart said...

WOW, Erin, what a tribute! I may or may not be blushing and I don't ever blush! LOL Your card looks amazing!! I love the colours and of course the Donna Downey sentiment, too!