Thursday, January 13, 2011

Hip Hop Sketches

I really want to start entering these sketch contests.  
Unity Stamp Co. has challenges on SplitcoastStampers.com
You can win stamp sets!  Oh how cool would THAT be?!

Right now I'm trying to figure out how to set up an account and get started, I have until Wednesday January 19th to get a "card or other stamped project" ready to submit.  Here is the sketch to get our minds working:


This is the first card I came up with...It seems too simple. 
Not a WINNING design so I'm going to try and get more creative this weekend.

I love the color though--bright & cheery.
I definitely need bright & cheery during this already long, snowy Minnesota winter.

 

Paper piecing can be a lot of work with a little flower like this but the result is so stunning it's hard to resist!



One more day and it's a three day weekend! 
I have a 12 hour cupcake crop in Pine City Saturday.
I can hardly breathe I'm so excited!!!

0 comments: