Saturday, January 1, 2011

Baby Shower Decor

Saturday will be my first time hosting a baby shower. I'm hoping every thing goes smoothly. **fingers crossed**  My friend is having a boy and is due in February. I wanted her to feel E-X-T-R-A special and the only way I know how to do that is to get crafty! Apparently this shower is about firsts as this is my first diaper cake and first banner (and her first baby!).  I also wanted to personalize the prizes so I made little tags with the Mother-to-be's name and the date of the shower. What do ya think?!



I ADORE this little guys face!  He's from the Cricut cartridge Everday Paper Dolls. The actual banner triangles are from the Tie the Knot Cricut cartridge.  I can't believe I have never made one of these before!
These polka dot diapers were actually an accident.  Because I don't buy diapers...well, ever. I assumed they were all white?!  Nope. These are Up & Up Target brand.  I used size 2 for the bottom layer and size 1 for the middle and top layers.  I got the "accessories" from Michael's.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: