Friday, January 7, 2011

Mr. & Mrs.

So I have FINALLY started scrapbooking my wedding!
Finally!  Only 6 months later...geez Erin.

I am head over heals for this Crate Paper Restoration Collection. I have plans to do more wedding pictures with this fabulous stuff...Also, I'm challenging myself to use stamps on my pages and not just on my cards. I'm surprised; I like it so far! 

Amazing how pictures can bring back memories...
My husband makes me laugh like this a lot.
I think he was telling me he could see down my dress. LOL 

2 comments:

joetterer said...

Love it! And I love the brown paper background. Sarah and I both bought a bulk package to start using more!

Emily Leiphart said...

Erin, thanks for the beautiful compliment you left on my blog! Now it's my turn to be inspired by you. This layout is absolutely stunning. I love the little story about your husband making you laugh and I love the way you used those stamps!