Sunday, August 21, 2011

Owl you doin'?

I just can't get enough of this little Melvin character...
Reminder:  He's from the new stamp company Sweet Stamp Shop

I got this "hole in the card" idea from one of their Sweet Tooth Gals:
She used the idea for her Gnomes and I simply fell in love with the design.

I'm still using up my Bella Blvd scraps...
I love how the wood grain is blue; it makes the card super funky and light hearted!

Sorry I've been missing lately, just getting over a nasty cold turned sinus infection.
I should be on the mend soon... I better be, I'm losing precious time on my challenge!


3 comments:

Jocelyn Olson said...

He is too cute! I love how he's peeking through the hole--so clever with the woodgrain background!!! I hope you feel better soon--ugh!

lisa arana said...

Soooo adorable and love that he is peeking through a hole. Awesome. Hope you feel better soon.

Emily Leiphart said...

I loved Donna's card, too, and I love how you were inspired by it! This is darling and I can't believe you already have some of their stamps. ;) By now, I hope you're all recovered!