Monday, August 22, 2011

Cosmo Cricket Sketch

Oh do I ever LOVE Cosmo Cricket!!!
Last year, at Scrapfest, I actually got my picture taken with Julie and Lindsay!
Big fan.

So as I was surfing blog land today I came across a Cosmo Cricket sketch challenge:
Here's my design:
How stinkin' cute is their Pixie-Licious line?! I just wanna squeeze that sweet fairy!

Supplies:
Design paper: Cosmo Cricket Pixie-Licious
Ribbon: Cosmo Cricket Earth Love
Random assorted buttons
Sentiment: Unity Stamp Co. Mix up of Cuteness
Punch:  EK Success Brands Embossed Curve
Recollections Foam Adhesive Circles 
Glue Dots

9 comments:

Debbie Olson said...

Sweet and happy--love the Cosmo goodness here!

Anonymous said...

totally cute and fun!

Jingle said...

This is adorable! I should totally do this sketch!

Ashley said...

This is so cute, I love the colors and your take on the sketch! I'm a new follower and looking forward to seeing more of your great creations. :)

I would love if you stopped by my craft blog, Made Especially For You. Blog candy coming soon! :)

Ashley
http://especiallymade.blogspot.om

Lisa Elton said...

What a fun card Erin! Good Luck :)

Jocelyn Olson said...

I actually gasped out loud when I saw your card. LOVE! I am a huge fan of C.C., too, and you definitely rocked the papers! So fun!

Danielle said...

That card is too cute!

jen said...

this is so fun- your combo of papers is so happy & I love that ribbon!!!

Emily Leiphart said...

Eeek, this is adorable! I love the colours and that little fairy makes me happy.