Sunday, August 21, 2011

Margarita Life

I've had this Margarita Moments Unity set from a blog win a long time ago.
I'm not much a of margarita drinker so the set just sat and sat...
But I wanted to practice with my Copics so I stepped out of my comfort zone
and made this simple card:

I thought it would make a good birthday card for friend?
I love how the Bella Blvd paper sets off the bright yellow and greens of the stamp. 

This week All Things Unity is making it really easy to play!
If you've never linked up over there... NOW is the time!

5 comments:

lisa arana said...

super FUN!!! Makes me want to get my blender out! Ha. Toooooo cute!

Anonymous said...

too cute, lovin the image

Emily Leiphart said...

I say you should use this set more, Erin! I love the bright colours.

StampinCathy said...

This is one fun and bright card. You have inspired me to ink this set up. Glad you could play along with us at ATU!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH! What a fun card---LOVE the summery paper and your coloring! You are amazing:) Thanks so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at ATU!