Sunday, January 1, 2012

Sweet Gnomies

Happy NEW YEAR! What a year 2011 was...
I couldn't be MORE blessed. <3

Thought I might make a few cards today, I finally got in the grove
with the darling Sweet Stamp Shop set: Gnomies.
I used my Copics for both cards.
This card was inspired by my blonde friend
Shannon who came to visit over the holidays.
I added the log from the set Furry Friends Forever set.
To make the grass I just cut cut cut!
Those fancy Martha Stewart scissors have nothing on ME!

I actually bought the Copic marker BG72 to match this Authentique Paper: Gathering.
Isn't perfect?! Of course I couldn't resist some Stickles on this guys beard...

Here's to happy, healthy, and blessed 2012!
CHEERS!



7 comments:

Sarah said...

Shut the front door-- soooo cute I can't even stand it! Love!

Emily Keaton said...

Totally sweet, Erin! We just saw "Gnomeo and Juliet" with the kids over the weekend--these remind of that movie soooooooooooo much!

donna mikasa said...

Too cute, Erin! Love your Gnomies!

lisa arana said...

Eeek, double cuteness!!! So love them both!

joetterer said...

you are good with markers!

oh I know how much you like Martha! He he he

Poppit said...

How cute are those gnomes?! Love them. x

Heidi said...

Oh my gosh! Gnomies? So cute.