Monday, January 16, 2012

Be Mine Valentine

I might be ahead of the game for once by posting Valentine's Day cards,
But sometimes you just gotta strike when the iron's hot right?!

I had my niece and nephew in mind when I made these...
I think Lilly will LOVE Vernie. The sentiment is a Unity Stamp favorite of mine.
And I really do adore Miss Lilly. :)

Not sure what my little man Bennett will think of this Furry Friend
This sentiment is also from Unity Stamp Co. 
He's all boy and would prefer some thing of the sports variety...
typical man.

I entered the Design Team Call for Sweet Stamp Shop today. 
Tomorrow is the deadline if anyone is interested.
I think half the fun of entering is forcing yourself to get things made!
Maybe that's why these cards will be on time....

hehe Have a GREAT week!!!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Adorable!! I love how you colored the fox and owl in color. I would never think to color them anything other than brown. Maybe I need to start thinking outside the box. Very cute!

joetterer said...

The colors are great! Cute little critters! Good luck on the DT entry, I just entered Webster's Pages. Such a dream.

Glenda J said...

Super cute! Absolutely adorable! Good luck on the DT entry!