Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Owl be BACK!

Well sadly I did not make the Sweet Stamp Shop design team...
There is still a slim chance I could get picked as a guest designer though!
Which, for my life, would be just as great!! **fingers crossed**

So I thought I'd share one of my entries:

Sort of a fitting sentiment huh?  I will be back!
I just love SSS too much :)
Their next design team call will be in July.

Melvin and Vernie were my first set and they were a winning set from a blog hop.
It was a downhill spiral of purchasing after that...Don't tell the hubby!

For this card, I colored them with my Copics and tried to practice my blending/shading a little. Can you tell?  For paper I used my new FAV:  Authentique.
Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

Heidi said...

Ooohhh They are so cute! You are getting really good with Copics.

Emily Keaton said...

What a sweet card, Erin!!

Jingle said...

Very cute card! I'm sorry you didn't make it! I tried, too, and I didn't get it, either.

Cristine said...

I love this card, Erin! I just posted a link on Authentique's fb page. I hope you don't mind! Thought it was too cute not to share!

Cristine
Authentique DT

Emily Leiphart said...

Those owls are so cute! Please don't be discouraged, Erin. There are so many design teams to apply for. Keep at it!

lisa arana said...

Too darn ad-owl-able! You rock in my book Erin! I'm surprised they didn't snatch you up. Hugs.