Friday, January 27, 2012

So Many Babies

I cannot believe how many women in my life are expecting right now!
I made this 'sweet' baby card as an entry for the Sweet Stamp Shop design team.


 I haven't made very many baby cards so I assume bunnies go along with babies?!
I think the ribbon is my favorite part of this card.  I like the texture it brings.
The bunny stamp is from the Furry Friends set.
I added some pink Stickles and some Liquid Applique to the ears and tail.
And the sentiment is actually from the Buddie-Bee set.

Love this soft, distressed paper-- it's from Simple Stories.
Now, hopefully one of these ladies has a girl!

7 comments:

Jen M said...

Sooo pretty! I love that ribbon!

Poppit said...

Very cute! I love making baby cards necause I get to use all kinds of adorable stamps I wouldn't otherwise get to! xx

Heidi said...

So cute. I like how you put the pink ribbon over the lacey ribbon. Bunny is adorable.

Emily Leiphart said...

This is so sweet, Erin! I love the Stickles sentiment. I was happy to see you over on my blog. Hope you are doing well!

Emily Keaton said...

This is super duper cute, Erin!! i love those soft colors and beautiful lace trim. So lovely!

lisa arana said...

I swear pregnancy is contagious. Ha. Bunny = pregnancy because this is just one adorable card. And bunnies have a lot of babies, so I think you are good.

Jessica said...

This is so sweet, Erin! Loved seeing you showcased on the Sweet Stamp Shop blog, today! Huge congrats on that fabulous honor!! Your cards were so cute! :)