Sunday, July 3, 2011

Lil' Cuties

Hi I'm back!
Made a layout to enter in All Things Unity Challenge #34
BUTTERFLIES!!!!

And they were right, Unity has a lot of butterflies to choose from!
I had yet to ink my Butterfly Beauty set so it was an easy choice.

Check out my ADORABLE niece and nephew:
I have many, many Unity stamps but above ALL other sets I would recommend
 these butterflies.  They embossed perfectly! 
For this perfectionist that is awesome...
Once again I have fallen in love with Unity.
*sigh*

5 comments:

joetterer said...

Amazing! Great job, hope you win. I wanted to play, but don't have a butterfly stamp.

Have a great 4th.

Emily Keaton said...

Totally sweet layout, Erin. Happy 4th of July!

Shemaine Smith said...

ohh I love those butterflies!!! Thanks for stoppin by my blog today!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

So cute!!!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHH! This is a fun LO--love the papers and those little cuties are SUPER CUTE! I cannot believe that you hadn't inked this set! LOL! Thanks for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at ATU!