Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Cameo Creations

I have become a big fan of Waltzingmouse Stamps!
Probably doesn't hurt that my first 2 sets were prizes from a FB drawing :)
I showed the first set on my previous post (Eat Cake)
Here is the second set, Cameo Creations.

I used October Afternoon paper and inked all the edges
with Tim Holtz Distress Ink Walnut Stain.
I also used his Antique Linen to distress the white where I stamped.
 I opted to not use a sentiment... 
Honestly, I couldn't decide where it would go or what this card is best used for.

Any suggestions?
Thank you or Birthday seemed the most logical but I still can't commit.

I'm starting to wonder if I even like this card at all!
Does that ever happen to you?! LOL

Must be the challenge getting to me.  Oh and I signed up for Scrapfest 2011 yesterday.
I'm so excited I can hardly stand it!!!


1 comments:

Meg said...

Maybe just a simple "hello" on a tag on the bottom right corner? It's a very pretty card! And yes, sometimes I get so excited about a card and then photograph it and think, "really?" so it's not just you! :)