Monday, February 28, 2011

CAS Everything Matters

It's Monday...again.
Only a few Bachelor episodes left.
It's STILL winter. YUCK.
 I was busy this weekend making cards and cleaning my scrappin' desk.

Highlight of the weekend was being featured on the Unity Blog
Check me out HERE
Oh and I watched the red carpet.
LOVED Mandy Moore and Mila Kunis!!!!

I'm trying to use my Unity grab bag stamps as much as possible.
When I first saw this border stamp I wasn't so sure I would use it.
Turns out I really enjoyed paper piecing with it!
Can you imagine the different possibilities?!


The sentiment is from my NEW Melody Ross set.
I can't get over her!!!
*Note to Self:  BUY Melody Ross Unity stamps again.

Clean and VERY simple today...
Sometimes that's okay right?

2 comments:

Emily Leiphart said...

You're so funny, Erin! I loved Mila Kunis' dress the most. Your card is fabulous. That hexagon border is one of my favourites and I LOVE that Melody Ross sentiment. I need to add that set to my collection!

mindy gallagher said...

This is super cute! I think I need that set too :D