Monday, February 21, 2011

Matron of Honor and Personal Attendant Pages

love... love... LOVE Crate Paper, Inc.
It's sooo thick and sturdy and perfect for layouts!
I'm still keeping with my resolution to stamp on my pages...

Of COURSE I used Unity Stamps.
I did some small paper piecing on the butterfly; really wanted the heart to POP.
This is my lovely sister, Amanda...


Bridget is my beautiful sister-in-law. 
{Sandra Bullock look alike I might add} 
She was pregnant with my niece Reese at the time and was on BED REST!
But she pulled through and made sure I was taken care of all night.

Love you sweet Bridget!!!


Don't forget to stamp on your chip board...such an easy addition to open spaces.
This bird is stamped with, "Embrace each moment."

Snowed in on this President's Day but I'm loving every extra crafty minute!


5 comments:

Emily Leiphart said...

These are beautiful CAS layouts, Erin! I love them. Don't forget to sign up for Friends With Flair this week! ;)

AJ said...

love these Erin!! that first one is just fabulous!! May need to case it!! :)

farmhouse-story said...

beautiful pages!--you and your sister are very photogenic!

Linda said...

These are beautiful CAS layouts! I love sisters today always family is very important to me! I love that pink too!

Frisco Mirrors said...

Very creative ppost