Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Spring Cards

Is it too early for Spring?
Wishful thinking maybe?

Well the bright colors and happy attitude of Spring has got me feeling hopeful...

If you have the winter blues...checkout these cards.

My hope is they will lift your spirits!




These first two are my favorite and would be great Mother's Day cards....




The paper is all scraps from last years We R Memory Keepers Easter line.

Simple but FUN I think...



Two of these cards qualify for the Unity Challenge
Theme: HEARTS


3 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

SOOOO totally sweet! LOVE the spring colors-I am SOOO ready for Spring, too! Thanks for playing along and for sportin' our awesome badge! WOo hoo!!!

Kate said...

Great cards :0) love the bright colours.
Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Kate x

Anne Tussing said...

Great cards! I love the bright colors!