Friday, October 21, 2011

Growing in Unity: Day Five

I really am a scrapbooker at heart... And I originally started collecting Unity Stamps
to use on my layouts.
So this week I wanted to make sure to show you how
I use Unity Stamps to embellish my pages.

This page is from a family fun day at the Mall of America.
{My niece and nephew are often the subjects of my scrapbooking}
 I used a very special Itty Bitty my friend Lacey sent me as a RAK.
It's called Snapshots. I cut out the camera and popped it up for some dimension.  I took the 'snapshots' sentiment and repeated it along the top as a border.

On this page I also used the set Here's the Ticket
I like to use this set as a place to journal and as a date marker.

The adorable paper is the Dreamin' set from Close to My Heart.
And I broke out my Cricut to cut the title from the Paisley cartridge.

This week was SOOO much fun, I'm sorry to see it end...
Don't forget to stop back and see if your name was drawn as the WINNER!!!

28 comments:

Karen B. said...

Beautiful layout, it is neat to see both layouts and cards on your blog

Janet L. said...

Great layout! I love the colors and patterns of the papers. The kids are cutie pies!!

Houses Built of Cards said...

Super duper cute!!! Love your layout - the colors are perfect!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Emily Keaton said...

A completely sweet layout. I just love that little camera, Erin!

Kary said...

This is a beautiful layout!! Great photos and your niece & nephew look so adorable. Love the camera & ticket stamps you used too. Great week of GIU, Erin!!

Rachel B said...

Fabulous LO! I love the ticket as a journal spot. Great pictures too!

Glenda J said...

Fabulous layout! Love the photos.

JPScraps said...

Awesome layout!

Joni M said...

I love seeing layouts in the FWF! This is a great design, and I love the colors! TFS!

michib said...

Great layout Erin. Way to rock your GIU week!

Jingle said...

I LOVE your layout! That itty bitty is fabulous! Your photos are adorable, too!

Aleks said...

I'm a scrapbooker too! Although, I've always found it difficult to incorporate stamps into my layouts, I don't know whY? Anyways..this is such a sweet page and love the colours. :)

Ruby said...

Great layout. I love to see stamping on layouts.

Denise Bryant said...

Cute layout! I love the sweet pics and the way you arranged them. Great colors!
DeniseB

Jocelyn Olson said...

Holy cow this is fantastic! You are such a good scrapper! The pictures are so cute, too. I am drooling over the camera Itty Bitty...it is so cute and versatile, too.

Linda said...

your layout very cute and you took great pictures.

SherylK said...

What an adorable layout! I love it!

Karenladd said...

Love this layout! Fun and heart warming!! Great camera image!

Carol said...

Adorable layouts! Thanks for the inspiration!

Carol B
ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

StampNK said...

I love the colors you used on your layout! They are so perfectly coordinated with the photos...I'm impressed! Love the ticket and camera stamps!

Anne Tussing said...

Awesome LO! Love how your design complements the picture.

Eva said...

This is a beautiful layout, love the colors and the stamps you used.

sharon g said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the background paper!

Sarah said...

Great layout---I'd be scrappin' those cuties too :)

Jen M said...

Great LO Erin - fab photos and I love that little ticket stamp!

ddazzled71 said...

Your layout is fabulous!

Roslyn said...

Beautiful layout! I love to see how others use stamps with scrapbooking!

Emily Leiphart said...

Aw, so adorable, Erin! Great papers, layout, photos and of course stamps. You seem more in your element when you're scrapping! Not that your cards aren't fantastic but I always look forward to your layouts. What's not to love!