Sunday, May 8, 2011

Recipe Page Contest

I almost missed this contest over at the Unity blog
I was out of town at my Grandparents and they do not have a computer (GASP!)
As luck would have it, I've been planning to scrap my recent baking experience...
CAKE POPS!
So I grabbed my Unity stamps and some Memory Works Life Documented paper
and made this 8x8 recipe page:
The recipe tab pulls out behind the picture.
Both Unity stamps were grab bag deals...
I have a chance at winning $200 worth of Unity stamps!
Good gosh that's awesome!!!!!!

11 comments:

joetterer said...

cute page!

Angie Blom said...

love it Erin.. I want to give this a try... beautiful layout!

Emily Keaton said...

This looks fabulous! What a fun recipe AND layout. YUMMY!

chickadee3357 said...

Cute page! I love the chipboard letters that match the cake pops.

Squirlygirl said...

Oh Erin this is awesome! I am a huge fan of Memory Works too :)

Unity Stamp Company said...

SERIOUSLY - HOW FUN ARE THOSE! :)

Lacey said...

Your cake pops turned out GREAT Erin! Love the layout and the use of the Simple Stories Life Documented line

Eva said...

Erin, these look so very yummy!!! And I just love your layout so much!!

Jen M said...

Awesome! Your layout and the cake pops look great. :)

farmhouse-story said...

the cake pops look fun and yummy!

Dee in N.H. said...

WOW! That's really cool! I love your card and the layout is awesome too!