Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

 I spent the weekend with my BEAUTIFUL mother who I've fondly referred to as "Mutti" since I returned home from my trip to Austria in high school.  I am exactly like my Mother in so many ways...
We laugh as she tells me a story and my response is, more often than not, "Meeee too!"
To be like my Mother makes me smile.
In my eyes: 
She
is
AMAZING!!!
She is silly, caring, supportive, driven, and patient (she needed to be, I was a HANDFUL!)
Thanks meine Mutti for so many things but most all for being my BEST friend!

My mother has already opened her Mother's Day card
but here's a blog card to celebrate all the Mother's out there
(including those of us who have furry babies)
I used Echo Park's Life is Good paper line, inked the edges with Tim Holtz Walnut Stain,
and added a gem for sparkle.

0 comments: