Sunday, April 24, 2011

Tweet Tweet!

Unity's gone to the birds!
The April-May monthly challenge is all about BIRDS!
This month you can win 100 random Unity stamps AND a kit of your choice.
Seriously that would be like a DREAM!!!

So here is my entry:
The bird and sentiment are from my all time favorite Unity and Melody Ross set
The paper is October Afternoon and I distressed the edges with Tim Holtz Walnut Stain.
My newest addiction is My Favorite Things dienamics.

I used their rolled flower for the center of my bow.
I distressed the edges of the flower as I rolled kinda hard to see in this picture.
I will be playing around with this so there will be more in the future...

Have a great week, I will be following the royal wedding closely,
 I just love a story about a princess!!!

5 comments:

Emily Leiphart said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Erin! I love that flower, too. The MFT flower dies are on my wish list!

Meghan said...

I just found your blog and that card it so cute!! I have a little blog I would love you to check out. cupcakeswithsprinkles.blogspot.com

Unity Stamp Company said...

This is so cute! Love the colors and patters and everything about it! :) Thanks for participating in the Unity Challenge!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty!!
thanks so much for playing with us!

joetterer said...

Your entry is great. Such a fancy rolled flower! The bird stamp is lovely. You have such a beautifully crisp style!