Thursday, March 8, 2012

A Little Birdie Told Me...

I need to just get to it, this stamp has been burning a hole in my pocket for MONTHS!

Isn't she just a SWEETHEART?!
Well, I think she's perfect. :)
You can find the Unity set with her in it HERE

I imagine this will be a Birthday card...
but it is blank inside in case I change my mind.

Just one more thing a SHOUT OUT to my Spellbinders.
I use them on almost every card I make. I LOVE them!!!
I should definitely invest in a few more, just to change it up.

Thanks for looking. Be blessed!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Adorable! I hope you are bringing your spellbinders scrapping so I can play around with them and see what they are all about.

Lisa Arana said...

cute for sure!

Jen M said...

This is soooo sweet, Erin, and I really need to know what nesties set this is!