Thursday, March 8, 2012

A Little Birdie Told Me...

I need to just get to it, this stamp has been burning a hole in my pocket for MONTHS!

Isn't she just a SWEETHEART?!
Well, I think she's perfect. :)
You can find the Unity set with her in it HERE

I imagine this will be a Birthday card...
but it is blank inside in case I change my mind.

Just one more thing a SHOUT OUT to my Spellbinders.
I use them on almost every card I make. I LOVE them!!!
I should definitely invest in a few more, just to change it up.

Thanks for looking. Be blessed!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Adorable! I hope you are bringing your spellbinders scrapping so I can play around with them and see what they are all about.

Jingle said...

This is very cute!

Lisa Arana said...

cute for sure!

Jen said...

This is soooo sweet, Erin, and I really need to know what nesties set this is!