Sunday, September 11, 2011

Vertical Sketch Challenge

I'm so excited to share another very simple card.
Check out the link to the Moxie Fab World Challenge HERE
I really loved this sketch...love love love
I had all intentions of following the sketch exactly but my card had a simple mind of it's own:
Using Crate Paper Portrait Collection scraps, some scrap lace, twine
and super old never opened typewriter letters...
This is what I came up with!
I like the rounded edges on the bottom.
I only did two banners and a sentiment in the upper left corner just didn't seem right.

Hope like it as much as I do, leave a comment; let me know what you think!


4 comments:

Jingle said...

This is super cute!

Emily Keaton said...

This is really sweet, Erin! I really like those papers, and your alphabet letters are terrific!

Jocelyn Olson said...

Ooooo--so pretty! Love those papers. I agree that the 2 banners works great.

Cath said...

Hey Erin! Thanks for linking this up to the Vertical Sketch Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)