Saturday, June 4, 2011

100 Cards or Layouts Challenge

So it's time for a challenge!

For those of you who have been following the news...
Minnesota is looking at a very likely government shut down.
As a "non-essential" (their words, not mine) employee,
I may be looking as having LOTS of crafty time without the funds to shop freely.

So insert challenge HERE.

I will be banning myself from shopping for new stamps, paper, Copics, ink etc. until I make
100 cards or layouts!!!
Seriously, I am gonna DO IT! Well, I kinda HAVE to do it. hehe

I spent my last dollars at Unity Stamp Co's HUGE summer warehouse sale.
I thought I'd show you some of the goodies that will help keep me focused:





I added a text box to the right so you can follow my progress.
I haven't decided if I will show EVERY card/layout
 I make on my blog yet, we'll see how it goes...
oh the only rule is I can shop for glue but ONLY with a 40% coupon.
So without further ado,
Let the challenge BEGIN!!!


5 comments:

Poppit said...

ooooh - some gorgeous stamps to keep you going! I have the Suzi Blu stamps and LOVE it! Good luck with your challenge - I'll be rootin for you! :-)

Emily Keaton said...

I'm sure you can do it! Sounds like a great challenge to yourself. I hope that you won't be in layoff mode for long. :)

joetterer said...

good for you! i almost ordered from Unity, but had to force myself off the computer. it is an addiction!

Katrina Hunt said...

OH Erin...you do know CHA is coming up right?! LOL GOOD LUCK I am sure you can do it!!!!! And those cards are adorable!!!!!

Emily Leiphart said...

Great challenge! I ordered Spring Flower Chic, too. If it's your first Suzi Blu, you are going to be in trouble!!! ;)